Here's why we need you…
Junkee Media, Australia’s leading youth publisher is on the hunt for a new Native Lead to join the custom and native publishing team based in Surry Hills.
Here's what you'll do...
The Native Lead is ultimately responsible for defining and protecting the creative vision of Junkee Media’s native written and video content.
The Native Lead will lead ideation for native and branded content campaigns, blending truly original creative with an in-depth understanding of commercial needs.
The Native Lead will help develop processes to streamline the ideation, production and delivery of native content. They’ll establish fruitful working relationships with other teams to bring native campaigns to life across online, social and OOH platforms. They’ll also work in partnership with the sales and strategy teams to help retain key clients and drive revenue for the business.
Above all, the Native Lead will be a master at amplifying brand narratives while protecting the editorial integrity of Junkee Media’s titles, including flagship pop culture site Junkee, Music Junkee, inthemix, Punkee; and custom publishing sites AWOL and The Cusp.
- Manage Video Creative and Commercial Writer to ensure they deliver a large volume of native content ideas on time, on budget
- Work in partnership with Junkee strategists to interpret complex client briefs, define key content objectives and work closely with the sales team to respond on time, on budget
- Lead the conceptualisation of truly original native content ideas for campaigns
- Understand and honour Junkee Media’s tone of voice across custom and consumer portfolios
- Manage approvals of all video and written native content
- Work with Junkee Media’s CEO, strategists and Publisher on creative for big impact briefs
- Write, edit, upload written native content
- Work with audience development manager to execute successful content marketing support
- Manage freelancer contributor budgets
- Track and tweak native content throughout the duration of a campaign to drive results
- Forensic analysis of editorial and social outputs to develop valuable take-to-market insights
Here's what you'll look like..
- A Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, arts or related field
- 5 + years experience working in digital publishing
- Experience working with and guiding clients on the very best native content
- Proven experience in managing a team
- Ability to influence a broad spectrum of stakeholders
- Computer skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite & Mac operation
- Passion for and interest in new technologies and communication platforms
- An understanding of, and alignment with, Junkee Media’s Vision, Purpose and Core Values
- Strong understanding of, and passion for, the youth communications space
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be Junkee Media’s Native Lead APPLY VIA THIS LINK
Shortlisted applications will receive a detailed job description.
Published by: Junkee Media in News