Junkee Media launched four years ago with a remit to shake up Australia’s pop culture landscape. With a fresh take and unique attitude, Junkee quickly established itself as one of the most interesting new voices in Australian media. Junkee was named Media Brand of the Year at the Mumbrella Awards in its first year online, and its funny, smart, ballsy and interesting take on news, film, politics, TV and more has seen it develop a strong following.
Here's why we need you…
Due to ongoing business transformation and growth we're excited to add a talented Account Executive to our Commercial Team to help support the Account Managers and broader Junkee business in achieving key markers and KPI's.
Here's what you'll do...
As Account Executive, you will be responsible for working across a number of key clients and building these relationships, assisting Senior Account Managers with the deliverables of each project, reporting & analysis, briefing and project management of a number of internal stakeholders to deliver output within required deadline and ensuring to keep all relevant stakeholders informed and up to date.
Here's what you'll look like...
- A confident self starter with at least 1 years experience in an agency environment ideally within media, digital, advertising, publishing
- Experience across post campaign analysis and anaytics and the ability to be proactive in offering suggestions on how to improve/ optimise these results
- Exceptional communication skills and excellent stakeholder management abilities
- Be a proactive member of the team and excited to get stuck in and share innovative ideas
- Energetic and passionate in ensuring that all campaigns are fully scoped, delivered on time within budget and to agreed specifications
- The ability to work in a fast paced agile environment being able to juggle multiple projects and duties at any one time with exceptional organisational skills in order to meet tight deadlines
- Proven ability to present, lead, prioritise and organise resources while maintaining quality and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in business, advertising, marketing or similar related field preferred but not essential
Please apply here: https://www.livehire.com/job/junkee/MT949/